Dear Prospective Student:
Thank you for your interest in the Collegiate 100 of Atlanta Career Pipeline Program. This program is designed to prepare juniors and seniors in college to have a successful summer internship experience. As you prepare to enter the world of work, internships are very important to making a successful transition into a rewarding career. Selected students will participate in a Saturday program that will meet twice a month beginning in January 2022 and May 2022. Topics to be covered are Module I: Assessments of Students’ Career Aspirations, Module II: Professional Perfect: Essentials to Corporate and Career Success, Module III: Certificates and Awards and Intern Placement, and other opportunities geared towards making a successful leap into a rewarding career.
Below is the application. Please complete the application, essay topic, and upload (2) professors’ recommendation forms.
If you are accepted into the Collegiate 100 of Atlanta Career Pipeline Program, you will be obligated to participate in 10 training sessions of the Career Pipeline Training Program in its entirety, which meets twice a month from January 2023 to May 2023. You will receive additional information specific to the program upon acceptance. Upon completion of the program, each successful participant will be eligible for an 8-10 week summer internship offered through the 100 Black Men of Atlanta.
Each student will also have the opportunity to receive expert, professional coaching by members of the 100 Black Men of Atlanta and their corporate partners.
Keith Millner, Chairman of the Board
100 Black Men of Atlanta, Inc.
Career Pipeline Student Criteria:
Be a U.S. citizen enrolled:
- Full time in Accredited College/University
- Junior or Senior Classification at the beginning of the Career Pipeline program
- Have a CUMULATIVE GPA OF 3.0 or higher
- 18-23 years of age
- Have time to participate in ALL 10 Career Pipeline training sessions
- Complete Application Packet
- (2) Completed Professors’ Recommendation
- Obtain a copy of your unofficial transcript (to be included in the application packet)
- Upload current resume
- Upload professional headshot
- Complete essay (500 words or less)
- Be prepared to interview with 100 Black Men of Atlanta Recruitment Committee
After All Information Is Completed, If You Are Eligible, Virtual Interviews Will Be Held November 7 - November 11, 2022.
You Will Be Notified On Your Acceptance Into The Program on December 1st 2022.
A completed Application Packet includes:
- A completed application (including essay)
- Professional Headshot
- Recent unofficial university transcript
- 2 Completed Professor recommendation forms
All Application Packets Are Due By November 1, 2022
Career Pipeline Program Application
Please fill out the application form carefully.